The Following is a tale of idiocy

So I play an online pet wolf breeding game called Wajas

<- This is my Wajas avatar. It has been my avatar since I got an upgraded account 3 mos ago.

Today I received a PM.

Sent by Pinto-Avid RPer 14 M/38 M (#702) on Jul 7, 2008 at 03:25PM
=================
Theres KIDS on this site.Little 9 year olds,8 year olds,10 11 12 year olds.
Sent by *~Mistress Sae~* (#68958) on Jul 8, 2008 at 08:40AM
=================
Evn 8-10 year olds, if they’ve been to the beach, surely they’ve seen a pretty lady in a bikini before.
Sent by Pinto-Avid RPer 14 M/38 M (#702) on Jul 8, 2008 at 10:32AM
=================

Have you ever thrown up?

Sent by *~Mistress Sae~* (#68958) on Jul 8, 2008 at 10:34AM
=================
I’m sorry if you don’t like my avatar, but that’s your problem, not mine. There is nothing inappropriate about it.
Sent by Pinto-Avid RPer 14 M/38 M (#702) on Jul 8, 2008 at 10:35AM
=================

You were supposed to answer the question:/Well if youve htrown up,do you want to again?Just because youve seen or done something doesnt mean you wat to again.q
q

Sent by *~Mistress Sae~* (#68958) on Jul 8, 2008 at 10:36AM
=================
I don’t think THE CHILDRUN need you to protect them from the scary icon.
Sent by Pinto-Avid RPer 14 M/38 M (#702) on Jul 8, 2008 at 10:40AM
=================
Well,I am a child.Im 12.And you tag is disgusting.
Sent by *~Mistress Sae~* (#68958) on Jul 8, 2008 at 10:42AM
=================
I’m sorry you feel that way, but I work at a job, where I make money, and I used some of that money to but an upgraded account so I could have a tag. And as long as my tag does not break the terms of service, I can have whatever I want. I’m sorry it upsets you, but I have seen girls dressed worse at the local grocery store.
Sent by Pinto-Avid RPer 14 M/38 M (#702) on Jul 8, 2008 at 10:43AM