I would like to reach to a therapist however I am underage, so in order for me to do so I need a parent consent. Though, I am pretty sure they will say I am exaggerated and get over it. I’ve recently realized that they have been gas lighting me and I’m sick of it. I want help but I’m scared to do it because of them.

Are you in the United States? I would try talking to your school guidance counselor about this. They may know of services that can help you.  Just so you know, guidance counselors are mandatory reporters in the US, so if you discuss parental abuse with them, they are obligated to call CPS. (which is a good thing, not a bad thing)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *