I wish there was more help that I could provide. Please remember that you don’t deserve to be abused, and you WILL escape this abuse. The best resource I can provide you right now is this:
The best thing about this website is they have a child abuse hotline.
When calling 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453), a qualified crisis counselor will answer and assist you, if you:
- Need help and want to talk to a counselor.
- Are in physical or emotional crisis and need support and encouragement.
- Need to be connected to the best possible resources in your area.
- Have questions about the signs of child abuse.
- Need to find out how to report known or suspected abuse.
- Have questions about the reporting process and what you might expect through the process.
- Want to learn about Childhelp programs that will address you or your child’s needs.
- Want to learn about resources available to parents, grandparents and caregivers.
- Need emotional support as a survivor of abuse.
- Want a referral to an agency, counseling or other services near where you live.